ARDUINO BASIC KIT:
1. Arduino UNO R3 compatible CH340G
The Arduino UNO R3 is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience with electronics and coding, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO R3 is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family.
The UNO R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Differences with other boards:
The UNO R3 differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
Revision 3 of the board (compared to Revision 2 ) has the following new features:
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Model: UNO R3 (Revision 3)
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- CH340 for USB/Serial Interface
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Built-in bootloader.
- Female Header: Welded female header
The ATmega328 has 32 KB (with 0.5 KB occupied by the bootloader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM
2. MB102 Breadboard 830 Point Solderless:
Size: 16.5 x 5.4 x 0.9 cm
Color: As shown in the pictures
3. MB102 Breadboard power supply module:
Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5 V, 3.3 V,Apply to MB102 breadboard
Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
Maximum output current: <700 mA Fluctuation two road independent control, can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
Size:5.3cm x 3.5cm
4. Jump Cable Wires:
- 65Pcs Mixed Color Male to Male Solderless Flexible
- Breadboard Jump Cable Wires
- This a high quality 65 piece breadboard jumper kit
- Typically used for electronics projects
- And sold by us an accessory for use with our Genuine Arduino products
- Wires are flexible, durable, reusable, easy to trace
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- Size :49 pcs 120mm length
8 pcs 160mm length
4 pcs 200mm length
4 pcs 240mm length
6. USB Cable
1 x Arduino UNO R3 compatible CH340G
1 x MB102 Breadboard 830 Point Solderless
1 x MB102 Breadboard power supply module
1 x 65pcs Jump Cable Wires
1 x USB cable