Arduino UNO R3 compatible CH340G
The Arduino UNO R3 is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience with electronics and coding, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO R3 is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family.
The UNO R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Differences with other boards:
The UNO R3 differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
Revision 3 of the board (compared to Revision 2 ) has the following new features:
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In future, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Arduino Due that operates with 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- Stronger RESET circuit.
- Model: UNO R3 (Revision 3)
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- CH340 for USB/Serial Interface
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Built-in bootloader.
- Female Header: Welded female header
The ATmega328 has 32 KB (with 0.5 KB occupied by the bootloader). It also has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM
Power Supply Specifications:
Input : 110~240V AC 50/60HZ
Output : DC 9V 1A
Cable length: 100 cm (40")
DC Connector Dimension: 5.5mm * 2.1mm - Arduino compatible
DC Connector polarity: Positive inside, Negative Outside
Short circuit protection
Over voltage protection
UL CE CCC
1 x Arduino UNO R3 compatible CH340G
1 x Power Supply 9V/1A